(BLP), an award-winning international law firm
- Abu Dhabi
- Hong Kong
- Tel Aviv
Find a lawyer
Yuri Chernobrivtsev focuses on investment projects support, due diligence on real property, commercial and industrial real estate transactions, land law and construction issues.
Yuri has been recognized as one of the best real estate lawyers in Russia by major international directories, such as Chambers & Partners, The Legal 500 EMEA, Best Lawyers.
Chambers Europe 2017: "Clients note Yuri Chernobrivtsev's wide expertise of real estate topics. He is especially known for his solid experience in representing prominent names in leasing instructions."
- Advising Alfa Bank in connection with acquisition of the office building in Moscow to accommodate the headquarters: legal due diligence, drafting, review and negotiation of contracts, etc.
- Advising Auchan in connection with acquiring an existing hypermarket chain in Russia: legal due diligence, deal structuring, drafting and negotiations of contracts, etc;
- Advising Sheremetyevo International Airport (Moscow) in connection with syndicated lending for terminal reconstruction purposes: financing, information disclosure matters, drafting and negotiation of mortgage, antimonopoly regulation, public tenders, etc.;
- Advising Raven Russia in connection with acquisition of warehouse complex in Moscow Region including legal audit, participation in drafting and negotiations of contract documentation;
- Advising Gefco in connection with acquiring site for construction of logistic park in Moscow Region: legal due diligence, deal structuring, drafting and negotiation of contracts, antimonopoly regulation, advising on construction authorizations, drafting and negotiation of contracts related to designing and construction of the logistic park, etc.;
- Advising Nike on various matters related to opening of Nike Factory Stores in Russia;
- Advising Tommy Hilfiger on various matters related to opening of TH stores in Russia managed and operated directly by Tommy Hilfiger, including legal due diligence, drafting, review and negotiation of property leases, etc;
- Advising BV Development in connection with acquiring a development project in Krasnodar: legal due diligence, deal structuring, drafting and negotiation of contracts, town planning regulations, etc.;
- Advising Alfa Bank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, AstraZeneca, Mail.Ru, Motorola, Philips, Procter&Gamble, Publicis Group, Sanofi, Unilever in connection with office lease projects to accommodate the companies national headquarters: legal due diligence, drafting, review and negotiation of contracts, etc.;
- Advising RP Capital in connection with acquiring an office complex “Silver City”: legal due diligence, drafting warranties and representations related to real estate, participation in deal negotiations, etc, and many other.