Find a lawyer
Vladislav Sourkov is a partner in the firm’s Real Estate & Construction Practice. Vlad has over fifteen years of experience in the real estate sector. Vlad represents sellers and purchasers of various commercial real estate assets and negotiates joint venture agreements related to the development and operation of commercial real estate. He also represents international mortgage banks and borrowers in financing and refinancing transactions. He regularly advises landlords and tenants on long-term office, warehouse and retail lease transactions.
Vladislav Sourkov is consistently top-ranked by legal directories like Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 EMEA, Who’s Who Legal, Best Lawyers as "among the best in Russia" and several years running he takes leading positions in "CRE 100. 100 Most Authoritative Persons on the Real Estate Market".
Chambers Europe 2017: "Market commentators recognise Vladislav Sourkov as a strong and "very experienced" lawyer with "versatile expertise in real estate."
Vladislav was named Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers 2018 Edition.
Selected Track Record:
- Advised PPF in relation to acquisition for subsequent operation (jointly with The Hines Russia & Poland Fund) of two class "A" office buildings in central Moscow (buildings 1 and 3 of the Metropolis multifunctional complex). The deal was voted the "Deal of the Year 2016" at the Commercial Real Estate Awards Ceremony in April 2016.
- Advised Millhouse on the acquisition of White Gardens Business Centre from AIG Lincoln, VTB Capital and Coalco. The deal was nominated for the Deal of the Year 2014 by the jury of Commercial Real Estate Awards ceremony.
- Advised RosEvroDevelopment on acquisition of the retail complex Aura in Novosibirsk from Renaissance Construction and Amstar. The deal was nominated for the Deal of the Year 2014 by the jury of Commercial Real Estate Awards ceremony.
- Advised Adidas AG on the biggest owner-occupier deal in the Russian warehousing market in 2015 - acquisition of a class "A" warehouse in the Moscow region with the gross leasable area of 130,000 square meters. The deal was nominated for the Deal of the Year 2016 by the jury of Commercial Real Estate Awards ceremony.
- Advised Forum Properties on sale of the office complex Hermitage Plaza.
- Advised Stolichnaya Insurance Group on sale of the Gallery Actor office and retail complex located in downtown Moscow to Sovereign Oil Fund of Azerbaijan (SOFAZ).
- Advised Siemens in connection with the acquisition of an office complex Legion 2 in Moscow. The deal was voted the "Deal of the Year 2010" at the Commercial Real Estate Awards Ceremony in April 2010.
- Advised Rubin, OJSC on the forward sale of Filion shopping mall to a European investor.